2010年2月4日星期四

make "kuih ta bek" with family

Date: 31/01/2010 (Sun)
Place: My house
Chinese New Year coming soon,
all also busy prepare it le...
my family also...
like usual, every year we also make "kuih ta bek" ourself...
can make more & eat more...^^
just because Monday is holiday for Wilayah Persekutuan,
so all my sibling also is holiday,
then we decide make it on Sunday lo....
today we wake up early lo...see my tired face also know le...lol


then i fetch my mum to pasar to buy some stuff first,
then only start do the works...

my mum busy to make the fire,
all my sibling just waiting mum calling then only come out to do....


see...we starting to do works le lo...hehe

Mei Lai busy to wait & lipat the biscuits....



all is she lipat de....how look like???hehe




put in the milo tin also done....

we make the all thing until 8pm something,
then we go to dinner lo...
wah...damm tired man...
whole day just sit at there...and lipat lipat....hehe
but most tired is my mum...
she prepare it from early morning le....
woo...yummy yummy....
we make quite alot lo this year...somemore early already done le....
hehe...

没有评论:

发表评论