2010年3月10日星期三

I love my boy so much...

Date: 28/02/09 (Sun)
Place: Midvalley & The Manhattan Fish Market




today me and my boy decide go to Midvalley for movie...
then can go to shop for my valentine present also...
hehe...
so we out as usual,
reach Midvalley also almost 1pm le...
then we go to buy movie ticket lo...
wa...alot ppl at there also...
we wait there almost 20minutes lo...
finally we get our ticket le...
we watch ALL'S WELL, ENDS WELL 2010 & HOT SUMMER DAYS...
hehe....overall for ALL'S WELL, ENDS WELL 2010,
is a funny movie,
really funny, is a good choice also ...hehe
ur guys should go watch it...



Then we go to walk around lo...

we go to Bonia, Guess , Carlorino lo....

because my boy wan buy a watch for me as my valentine present...
we just go and see is it got nice de lo...


i like a watch from Guess and also from Bonia,
so dunno wan which one lo...
then we go to eat our dinner and think about it lo...

Both i also like, really hard to make a decision...

Then my boy say think carefully lo,

choose which i like the most lo...

then i say dun buy it first lo...let me think about it first....

then we go to The Manhattan Fish Market for our dinner...:)

♥♥♥



me and my boy

jessie




hehe...finish our dinner,
then go to market walk awhile lo,
since still got time...
buy something for my breakfast for next morning lo...
then we go to cinema for second movie....
" HOT SUMMER DAYS "...




the movie quite sien for me,
when u watch the movie also will feel hot,
because whole movie all the artist also sweat de...
lolx...

after that we go back home lo,
didnt get to buy the thing we want,
because cant make a choice..
so come back next time lo...
hehe...
anyway, have a nice day with my b0y also...
love him so much...
♥♥♥♥♥

没有评论:

发表评论